Saige Mackenzie Mortenson



Introducing our little sweetheart! Saige was born on Dec. 30th at 9:12pm. I will post my birth story shorty...though "shortly" for my blogging skiz-ills is undefined...it will be soon!

Even from the very first, she has been a smiler! So fun!


Dr. Bair was amazing and supportive- though he was off at 5pm, he decided to stay at the hospital because he was determined to deliver the baby! We were so grateful for that.

The incredibly happy mama.



Our little family with the newest addition.

Ty and Alan came to visit us in the hospital when Saige was just a day old.



The car ride home. She looks so tiny! It's 4.5 weeks later and she already looks so much bigger! She is at 11 lbs now.


Molly's mom and dad holding Saige in the hospital.


Brad's folks meeting Sige for the first time. She is giving them a big stretch!


Brad and Saige sleeping- quite possibly the cutest picture I have taken.

Mama and baby! I was happy that my face had shrunk back down a bit by this point. You can see in the pics of me at the hospital that I had reeeeeally puffed up the last few weeks.





Check out this crocheted purple dress! Sister Shaffer from Brad's home ward made it for Saige. Its really unbelievably detailed and beautiful. Gotta love the baggy tights!

And a little glance at life with Saige. It's funny how this doesn't bother me at all- people always say that its not as bad when it is your own kid's mess, but its so true!

More pics to come! :)

10 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

I know I say it all the time, but she is THEEEE most adorable little girl. I just want to eat her up! I'm so sad that I still haven't met this little cutie. Can't wait to see you guys! (PS< You look great.)

daniellejackson said...

She is so cute and little! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to get to know her more!

Julie Tegeder said...

love the cute little purple dress. So sweet. We wrote on Lovi's calendar the word "portland" on the day we are coming to the blessing and she CAN'T WAIT to see that baby.

Matt and Melissa said...

She is adorable you guys! And I love that she is already a smiler, too cute.

mom/Anne said...

Great spit-up shot!!! All the way down to the floor. Saige looks like she's standing up on your lap. What a strong little girl! Can't wait to love on her this weekend!

Karen said...

Congratulations! What a doll! Thank you so much for posting pictures. I wish we could come see her and you in person, but as it's not going to happen any time soon keep the pictures and stories coming. Congratulations again!

The Constantines said...

Oh goodness gracious! Melt my little heart to pieces! Wow, she's such a beautiful baby! I just love how adorable you all look. I could just eat you all up that's how presh these pictures are! ;) tehehe

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

What a cute little sweetie girl (spit-up and all). So jealous Troy gets to come see her. You are looking great.

Kimberly said...

She is adorable and you look great!!

Nicole said...

congratulations you guys! she is a cutie. so happy for you :)