Saige has something to tell you...






Baby Mortenson #2 coming your way New Years Eve!

We are very excited! Saige's birthday is Dec 30th so new baby will be almost exactly two years younger which is the spread we were going for sooooooo yay!

I'm almost 11 weeks along and cant WAIT to be done with the sick phase.  I don't throw up (which I'm thankful for), but I do feel nauseous, fatigued, have frequent headaches and light/noise sensitivity. It's almost exactly like it was when I was prego with Saige: I usually feel decent in the morning, but by about 2pm the sympots hit and get worse throughout the day. It's not as bad as lots of women have it, but it bites nonetheless :)

So there you have it! My guess is it's a girl (Saige even calls the baby her sher-sher (sister)) but you just cant be sure!

Pregnancy updates to follow!

Here are a few summer fun pics (even though it's about 55 degrees on average here in Portland, not your typical summer weather):

 Bike ride along the Willamette.
 Hose water is still my favorite kind of H20.
Cute Tegeder grand kids with their Opa.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats you guys! Very exciting :)

Karen said...

So fun! We're very excited for your family! (If we lived closer our kids would be such good friends. Lonna will be 2 1/2 when our 2nd gets here - right before yours does.)