My Fairy Princess


Hey all!

I need to use my blog to put in a plug for my amazingly talented brother Troy. He just came out with an ipod application called "My Fairy Princess", a perfect app for little girls. By touching different parts of the screen, you can changes gowns, backgrounds, wings, shoes, ethnicity and more. The princess also responds to the touch by twirling, moving, curtsying, kicking her feet, etc. Here are some examples from the game:



Don't ask me how in the world Troy does this. He hogged all THAT talent and ability from the gene pool, I tell ya.

You can check the app out at the itunes store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-fairy-princess/id386476845?mt=8

Thanks for the love!

Ps. If you haven't heard yet, Brad and I are expecting a little GIRL in December! Only 4 more months for me to go! So excited to be more than half way there! :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey thanks for leaving me a message telling me about this,too cool. I'll pass the word along... and btw you need more pictures of that growing belly on here please!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Thanks for the publicity! I didn't know you posted this. You should hold an iPhone up to your belly to show baby girl.